• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 129
1 1

16 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

7.5 IMO.

Thank for the quick reply, CapraAegagrus!

I conservatively gave a 7 because of the crease on bottom right (around spider-man arm) is a major defects.

I have a follow-up question to any of you : What is your opinion on page color for this comic?

2 minutes ago, Pangolin said:

I conservatively gave a 7 because of the crease on bottom right (around spider-man arm) is a major defects.

I have a follow-up question to any of you : What is your opinion on page color for this comic?

Probably a solid "OFF-WHITE". I'm not well-versed in assessing PQ, though.

2 minutes ago, Pangolin said:

Well, based on the whiteness of the word bubbles on the page pic you provided (holy alliteration, Batman), I'd say CR/OW or OW at best ...

3 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

7.5 IMO.

I concur - nice looking copy - that yellow is still potent !... doesn’t look wrinkly either so I’m not certain a press would bring it up or not - the right corner doesn’t look straight though ...general marvel wear ?

Edited by Old_Man_Adam
Spell add on

Thanks to all for your comments.

4 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Well, based on the whiteness of the word bubbles on the page pic you provided (holy alliteration, Batman), I'd say CR/OW or OW at best ...

You made my day with this! Punisher a poet!

Edited by Pangolin

4 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I concur - nice looking copy - that yellow is still potent !... doesn’t look wrinkly either so I’m not certain a press would bring it up or not - the right corner doesn’t look straight though ...general marvel wear ?

This comic stayed 99,99 % of his life since 1988 in a dark and dry place. I think this is why the colors of the cover are still beautiful.

Edited by Pangolin

I would be at a 7.0 as there is a color breaking crease on FC edge near spiderma's arm and the spine has a bit of ticks as well as bends. specially near punishers boots