• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Comic Covers Ever - Let's See 'Em!

721 posts in this topic

batman156.jpg

Nik....even I have to give a nod to this one. Anatomy a little stiff but extremely evocative.

Eerie even.

Red

Agreed. I'd love to have that book.

I agree, as well............just a super cover from a great collectors childhood collection............ :acclaim:

That Jimmy Olsen comic makes me want to read it to see what is going on. I think that what comics are suppose to do.

Now all of Rob Liefled's art should be burned or used as kitty litter or worse yet given out as freebies.

:o Animal abuse!!!

I'm wondering is this should be our next poll after the Bronze Age Survivor Series. Get 25 or so truly awful covers then vote and argue for the truly awfulest.

Man, I saw another of those "real people" Marvel covers, but I can't remember where it was - Moon Knight, Micronauts, ROM.. something like that.

ASM had one with the actor that played Spidey in the TV show. :sick:

Man, I saw another of those "real people" Marvel covers, but I can't remember where it was - Moon Knight, Micronauts, ROM.. something like that.

ASM had one with the actor that played Spidey in the TV show. :sick:

Oh, I know all the usuals, but this one was new and I'd never seen it before.