• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Modern Newsies!
22 22

3,031 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2022 at 11:37 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

$40 impulse buy. I love this cover, and I figured $40 for a graded newsstand was a good deal, even in a 9.2...

IMG_4724.thumb.JPG.8741631c8a9cff8a6044e2f9868655b3.JPG

That is a ^^ at $40! :banana: I have a nicely labeled 9.0 that I think cost me $130, at least it was before ebay charged tax? :roflmao: 

On 4/7/2022 at 1:20 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That is a ^^ at $40! :banana: I have a nicely labeled 9.0 that I think cost me $130, at least it was before ebay charged tax? :roflmao: 

I was a little surprised, believe it or not I bought it from Bry's Comics (he has a Youtube channel and actually a decent website). He had a bunch of new stuff for sale, and this one felt like a deal to me - the site noted all the other newsstands they had for sale, but this one wasn't noted as a newsstand, just had a photo. I bought my TMNT 3 9.2 CGC from his site last year too. I'm not shilling for him or anything, but I will say I got fast shipping and good deals on the two purchases, with zero hassle.

On 4/7/2022 at 9:01 PM, Beastfeast said:

I'm surprised Maxx was still hitting newsstands that late.  Did it make it all the way to the end? 

I am not exactly sure how many of the issues have a newsstand, but usually when I find them I pick them up . Would be nice to have a full run of newsstand. 

On 4/7/2022 at 7:17 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I am not exactly sure how many of the issues have a newsstand, but usually when I find them I pick them up . Would be nice to have a full run of newsstand. 

I believe the entire run is available as newsstand. I know up to 27 for sure (I own 27 in newsstand)

On 4/8/2022 at 5:13 PM, The Meta said:

I believe the entire run is available as newsstand. I know up to 27 for sure (I own 27 in newsstand)

Thank you. I am curious as 27 is the latest that I have seen so far.. 

On 4/8/2022 at 5:02 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Thank you. I am curious as 27 is the latest that I have seen so far.. 

I know there is information on the forum stating Image newsstand dates

The Maxx issue 35 was printed Feb 98