• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Modern Newsies!
22 22

3,020 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2021 at 10:18 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

I have several submissions in and today one of the subs from 1/18/2021 shows as Scheduled for Grading :banana: which is encouraging so hopefully you will have those back in about that time frame @paqart

I wish. I just got a notice from CGC that the first 4 out of that 25 issue group I sent last March is scheduled for grading. That doesn't count the 50 I sent later in the next month, none of which are even in the queue yet.

On 2/24/2022 at 3:40 PM, paqart said:

I wish. I just got a notice from CGC that the first 4 out of that 25 issue group I sent last March is scheduled for grading. That doesn't count the 50 I sent later in the next month, none of which are even in the queue yet.

Bummer. I got lucky compared to what I've read here for the most part. I've sent in more than a couple hundred comics from last year till now and did not have delays/issues like that.