• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Greggy,

I noticed you didn't win any Adventure comics this weekend. Is this because you decided to save all your money for that other slabbed 9.8 book that I will eventually win?

Greggy,

I noticed you didn't win any Adventure comics this weekend. Is this because you decided to save all your money for that other slabbed 9.8 book that I will eventually win?

I won one, and I don't care about the 9.8. You won't win it anyways.

My wife just sent me an email saying her brother crashed our car... will he pay for it or will he expect us to cover it because he still lives at home with his parents?

Dear Greggy,

You're not as voluble as JC. How'd you expect to give direction and reason to a bunch of dateless nerds if you don't get with the insults???

People respect my brilliance cloud9.gif

Greggy,

I won one, and I don't care about the 9.8. You won't win it anyways.

No, I won't. Only one in existance, it will gor for crazy money.

Greggy,

What does "voluble" mean?

vol·u·ble (vly-bl)

adj.

1. Marked by a ready flow of speech; fluent.

a. Turning easily on an axis; rotating.

b. Botany Twining or twisting: a voluble vine.

Dear Greggy,

What are your TRUE feelings towards 9.8 slabbed X-Men from #200-300?

Irrelevant

Greggy,

What are your TRUE feelings towards a 9.8 copy of Unexpected #161? Please remember this is a family question and answer series.

Dear Greggy,

What are your TRUE feelings towards 9.8 slabbed X-Men from #200-300?

Irrelevant

Greggy,

What are your TRUE feelings towards a 9.8 copy of Unexpected #161? Please remember this is a family question and answer series.

Relevant hail.gif

Heck, a 9.4 would be relevant enough for me. (considering 9.0 is still the highest) crazy.gif

Greggy,

Two movies I've watched that I didn't fully understand, I Heart Huckabees was terrible and I don't care to understand it, but the movie Primer was good and I want to fully understand it.

Please explain to me (a "socalled" common man) the movie "Primer". confused-smiley-013.gif