• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA Issues
8 8

413 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Even one time can mean the difference between flying blind(ish) and making an informed decision...

I talked to them a few weeks ago about frequent slow downs, and they told me the I was catching them when they do their server updates.

On 11/16/2020 at 2:57 PM, piper said:

What a fantastic tip!  I just tried it on ASM 129 as an example and can't believe how easy that was.

At least I wasn't the only one who didn't read the text in the search bar.  That was one of the most annoying things of GPA - having to click the title and then scroll down the pull down menu for the issue number.  What a time saver and good tip.

1 hour ago, JazzMan said:

This was a feature I always wanted to see in GPA. The summary valuation of the My Comics.

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 10.13.37 AM.png

Did you have to do anything to get that to show up?  e.g.  Do you have to enter your comic purchase or something?  Mine shows up like this:

NoValues.thumb.PNG.17cb904fb3d70d6232cd02a3c1f22d52.PNG

EDIT:  I noticed you have your purchase price listed in there.  Maybe you need that to get current price.

Edited by thunsicker

1 hour ago, thunsicker said:

Did you have to do anything to get that to show up?  e.g.  Do you have to enter your comic purchase or something?  Mine shows up like this:

NoValues.thumb.PNG.17cb904fb3d70d6232cd02a3c1f22d52.PNG

EDIT:  I noticed you have your purchase price listed in there.  Maybe you need that to get current price.

Yes, exactly.  You enter your cost and slab info and that's the basis of your calcs.  If you don't know or don't want to be bothered you can enter $1 as the price paid.

46 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

Yes, exactly.  You enter your cost and slab info and that's the basis of your calcs.  If you don't know or don't want to be bothered you can enter $1 as the price paid.

But that doesn't add your sale to the db does it?  e.g. If I put in purchases from 10 years ago, or put in $1 I wouldn't want to mess up GPA.  @gpanalysis George?

Edited by thunsicker

1 minute ago, thunsicker said:

But that doesn't add your sale to the db does it?  e.g. If I put in purchases from 10 years ago, or put in $1 I wouldn't want to mess up GPA.  @gpanalysis George?

Nope.  It's just your records.

7 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Anyone else having problems with their saved titles not appearing or other information not being available? Its been kind of intermittent all day but now the information isn't showing at all. 

I'm currently having this same issue...