• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA Issues
8 8

413 posts in this topic

Yeah there are emails being sent out, and there are DNS changes that mean some people won't see the new site yet, but for security reasons you'll need to reset your password. 

Click on the "Forgot Password" link to receive an email with a reset link.

I think the site is so valuable, I've happily paid the monthly subscription rate for...6 year? 7 years?...rather than the yearly discounted rate, I use it all day, every day. It's one of only two subscriptions I have to anything.

:D

I remember when all the issues were small rectangles you had to click. How far back does that go?

11 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Um. Thanks. Jerk.

(note to moderation: I'm only kidding. Please don't hammer me. Thank you.)

If calling me a jerk made me hit notify mods my kids would be permanently in the penalty box.   Especially when I’m being a jerk.

1 minute ago, rabidwolf said:

No reset email being sent to me 

It won't work just yet as we are updating the activation server (apologies) but do check your spam/junk folder for the activation email. If you still don't get it, you will need to contact us.