• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men’s Adventure Mags
11 11

1,069 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2022 at 7:14 AM, Surfing Alien said:

Nice pickup :golfclap: There's so many of them... it's a life's work!

There are a lot of them!  And there's a lot of stuff to pursue within the genre- original Pussycat stories are all printed there, early issues have amazing covers and interior art by some of the best like George Gross, Victor Prezio, Walter Popp, Basil Gogos, Mel Crair, James Bama, Rudy Nappi, Clarence Doore, Mort Kunstler, Norman Saunders, Rafael Desoto, Howell Dodd, Charles Copeland, Gil Cohen, etc., and then there are the Nazi issues with all the crazy covers by Eastman (monkey arm reattachment is my personal favorite), and last there are unusual special issues like Man's Life with the Weasel's Ripped My Flesh cover that is sought after because of Zappa, the Bluebook issue with the early Ian Fleming story, etc.

It's a rich landscape of material!.  :headbang:

On 3/1/2022 at 1:17 AM, Randall Dowling said:

New arrival.  A pretty copy of an excellent cover.  Apparently back in the early 60s, this was something that happened in the jungle from time to time.  Nice Bill Ward full page illustration on the inside.

Comics_058.thumb.jpg.40123bcc1d4af4826dcb1ce735a80bfd.jpg

Wished I could have met some nympho queens when I was younger😜😜

On 4/5/2022 at 4:58 AM, Randall Dowling said:

Recent pickup.  Tough to find these due to their inherent resistance to search engines.  Tougher still to find them in fresh shape but I'm slowly chipping away at them.

IMG_6820.thumb.JPG.83c88605a56757efbc465c1b1d9579aa.JPG

Great pick up - I really like Adventure. It has some great covers [which is an excuse to post another favorite.].

Adventure Dec 1961.JPG