• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sony's KRAVEN THE HUNTER starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson (2023)
2 2

148 posts in this topic

On 6/22/2023 at 9:14 PM, ymisbatg said:

I did not forget about these.  2 are animated, and 2 are R-rated.  PG-13 movies tend to generate more money.  For example, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania pulled in $214M.  Can Sony Pictures make a decent 3rd movie in the series?  Only time will tell.  I hope so, but I wouldn't bet on it. 

If you say so. But those additional distinctions of "it's animated" or "R-Rated" seem less relevant if they bring in money.

Beyond The Spider-Verse will be the trilogy piece next year. Let's see how that does.

On 6/26/2023 at 8:25 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Finally watched the trailer.

Honestly, it looks pretty good. I don't know much of anything about Kraven. Some cringe was sprinkled into that trailer, but it looks like an enjoyable watch as of right now.

I have to agree.

Kraven being so driven to take out his opponents he tears the guy's nose off with his mouth is someone soft and work, or too animal-friendly? Heck, the MCU made Thanos an altruistic fanatic over saving lives by taking lives versus the comic book source material where he was just concerned with being all-powerful and courting Death. Where was the holding up of comic books and pointing to the panels where the MCU differed drastically so as to appease the general audience?

Thanos_Death.PNG.d39e6d0de14956d39975d5fc1943c6af.PNG

Edited by Bosco685

On 6/26/2023 at 10:11 AM, Bosco685 said:

Where was the holding up of comic books and pointing to the panels where the MCU differed drastically so as to appease the general audience?

Was there supposed to be outrage that Thanos didn't murder billions just to get a date with Death in the Thanoscopter? :kidaround:

On 6/27/2023 at 6:05 AM, valiantman said:

batman-gun.jpeg?resize=696%2C725&ssl=1

How many issues did the gun last for?

The holster at least was ditched as an aesthetic pretty quickly.

Getting back on track for the movies, belt fed mini guns on motorbikes are all the rage (thumbsu

On 6/26/2023 at 8:59 PM, Microchip said:

How many issues did the gun last for?

The holster at least was ditched as an aesthetic pretty quickly.

Getting back on track for the movies, belt fed mini guns on motorbikes are all the rage (thumbsu

Until Batman 1, where he machine guns villains from his Bat Gyro. 

killer03.jpg

R.jpeg

On 7/29/2023 at 9:49 PM, D84 said:
On 7/29/2023 at 3:33 PM, paperheart said:

2023 Razzie race now clear sailing for Blue Beetle

I don't know. Quantumania might give it a run for its money.

That is the worst comic movie I have seen in a while.