• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink's next Featured Auction Has Started Posting Books
17 17

1,721 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2024 at 9:15 PM, Bat-Hound said:

That would be nice!!

As mentioned before this is my copy and I posted the Batman pages recently. They are supple pages with excellent Off-White or better. The big issue of course is the slightly brittle areas on the spine. 

I really considered bidding on that Front Cover to marry to this book but the price was to steep for me. 
Anyway’s a great investment for long term hold for whoever wins this book at auction. 
I probably would have kept the book but I still have my Tec’s 31 and 33!

Wishing you the best of sales on your Tec 27 coverless🍀

I think it will do great🙌

On 5/27/2024 at 5:34 PM, zen514 said:

Your 82k estimate could happen but most likely many flippers and buyers would pounce on it.

Now your new estimate of  100-150k is  more reasonable. Once again just my opinion.

Neither of those was my estimate. Someone else must have mentioned $82K; I'd probably be a little north of that, but not much. 

$100–$150 is a range that I see as possible depending on who's bidding, but that would be a very good result for the seller. The seller should be thrilled if the book goes over $100K. Coverless copies are not that hard to come by, and the pool of interested buyers is far more limited than it would be for a complete beater.

On 5/23/2024 at 9:27 AM, Chicago Boy said:

That would b an absolute steal IMO. Hope yur wrong. If it doesn’t get 125k I’ll b sad. I thinks it’s worth 150-200k.  

84k   was vheflin

On 5/27/2024 at 5:57 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

Neither of those was my estimate. Someone else must have mentioned $82K; I'd probably be a little north of that, but not much. 

$100–$150 is a range that I see as possible depending on who's bidding, but that would be a very good result for the seller. The seller should be thrilled if the book goes over $100K. Coverless copies are not that hard to come by, and the pool of interested buyers is far more limited than it would be for a complete beater.

I think 400k for a beater no back cover

100k for a coverless with a back cover is tad cheap

So i must disagree on 100k. If 100k and  under its a steal. It will catch up to a front cover beater. Once again page market has gone up and  the sum of all parts of this book alone  worth the price of admission alone to holy grail land.

Common as AF15s  these Tec 27 coverless😅

On 5/28/2024 at 10:56 PM, Chicago Boy said:

Bat~ Hound ?  What r yur thoughts ? 

Yes,

Not too unhappy as I thought before the auction 100K was my target more or less. Not to far off the mark. 

off course 120-150 was talked about here and maybe on a good day it would achieve this. 

I have more books coming up in the next Comic Link auction this Fall. 
Tecs 31 and 33

On 5/28/2024 at 8:04 PM, Bat-Hound said:

Yes,

Not too unhappy as I thought before the auction 100K was my target more or less. Not to far off the mark. 

off course 120-150 was talked about here and maybe on a good day it would achieve this. 

Tecs 31 and 33

So how much of the 97k do you get?

On 5/28/2024 at 11:04 PM, Bat-Hound said:

Yes,

Tecs 31 and 33

Congrats!  Thought it would have been 125-150k Glad you are happy with the result. 

On 5/30/2024 at 3:23 AM, Silver Surfer said:
On 5/29/2024 at 12:04 PM, Gotham Kid said:

this looks like a tempting price  (shrug)

image.thumb.png.ba545979cf5bc5689e55b8fb8bc8c263.png

Expand  

Was a little surprised at this one, thought it would go for more.

The Great Crash!  It's finally here!!! :ohnoez: