• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your money/tradeables at Cons
2 2

99 posts in this topic

On 2/28/2020 at 7:20 PM, oakman29 said:

That's right I forgot , you like em thick dont ya kav.🎯

isn't that porcupine (jimmers) that likes em thick?

On 2/29/2020 at 11:30 AM, Hollywood1892 said:

This is a good point because my GF is coming with me, and I have yet to convince her to start buying comics but I hope she enjoys this experience.

tip:

lol (tip) anyways... if your trying to get the significant other involved try a cheaper run filler book as they generally won't want to spend the big bucks on the bigger or key books. Might help to find something that might relate to their childhood.. Dell Disney comics might work since everyone watched mickey mouse cartoons or bugs bunny at some point.. 

33 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

tip:

lol (tip) anyways... if your trying to get the significant other involved try a cheaper run filler book as they generally won't want to spend the big bucks on the bigger or key books. Might help to find something that might relate to their childhood.. Dell Disney comics might work since everyone watched mickey mouse cartoons or bugs bunny at some point.. 

Awesome 

Thank you!

Sometimes it's annoying trying to explain the excitement of the hobby. Hopefully the Con helps!

2 hours ago, Krismusic said:

I feel the exact same way.. never done trades but have been thinking of using my double copies as trade material but then I always will second guess myself and never be at ease... :ohnoez:

sell them... then you know you got the most you could out of them.

A dealer recently reached out to me to buy something all at once that I had put out for sale on a FB group offering me $1200 of my ask of $1765.  I declined and within an hour I sold about a fourth of what I offered at full ask.  $400 down.  I’m in negotiations right now at $500, also at full ask.  

Sometimes when it comes to certain things you cannot do better than selling it yourself.    

16 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

sell them... then you know you got the most you could out of them.

A dealer recently reached out to me to buy something all at once that I had put out for sale on a FB group offering me $1200 of my ask of $1765.  I declined and within an hour I sold about a fourth of what I offered at full ask.  $400 down.  I’m in negotiations right now at $500, also at full ask.  

Sometimes when it comes to certain things you cannot do better than selling it yourself.    

And patience is a virtue...

I'm at the buying end, so if I see something I like I'll watch it (Ebay) for the first window than about half way through the next one I'll submit an offer

18 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I'm at the buying end, so if I see something I like I'll watch it (Ebay) for the first window than about half way through the next one I'll submit an offer

Window?

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

1222361901351.jpg

Than why did you mock me?

12 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Why did you say $70,000 then?

20 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Only a matter of time until you bring $70k...?

Why did you post 70k than when I said I might bring it out one day you posted this?

Please stay out of my threads unless your going to contribute

16 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Than why did you mock me?

Why did you post 70k than when I said I might bring it out one day you posted this?

Please stay out of my threads unless your going to contribute

1. Explain this one, because I didn't "mock" anyone.

2. I was answering the question in the OP...

3.  vU-Y3QheqiOAtpD3N6LuQ5PFeoxXobQcYta99tGg

Edited by theCapraAegagrus