• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Men's adventure mags! Six Left; Visual Recap pg. 17
3 3

324 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, rjpb said:

Do we really want to know why Machine Gun Kelly is the "King of the Big Snatch"?

You would not believe how many of us do :insane: 

1 minute ago, Wally's Comics said:

I'm gonna feel like Sh*t tomorrow...

lol

Join the club.  This thread may put my bender streak on four nights running.  :banana: now...,  :sick: in the a.m.  I predict a bloody mary morning...., :cool: 

Just now, Wally's Comics said:

That Mag I bought tonight reminded me of Fight 35 so much I just had to snag it!

treble hooks, and lots of them, work best.

Just now, lizards2 said:
1 minute ago, Wally's Comics said:

That Mag I bought tonight reminded me of Fight 35 so much I just had to snag it!

treble hooks, and lots of them, work best.

What did I buy last night???!!!???? :cry:

:news: SOLD! Man's Book Periodical Feb 1963 in about VG/FN. (Not odd, these all came from one collection.) Reese Publishing. Reese/emTee, if I'm learning this stuff, was to these books like Fox to pre-code. ... As evidenced by the Sin Dolls Who Clobbered Hitler's Last Chance....$50

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Just now, Readcomix said:

Man's Book Periodical Feb 1963 in about VG/FN. (Not odd, these all came from one collection.) Reese Publishing. Reese/emTee, if I'm learning this stuff, was to these books like Fox to pre-code. ... As evidenced by the Sin Dolls Who Clobbered Hitler's Last Chance....$50

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take 

Edited by speedcake