• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

and the last one back from cgc is

tec225b.jpg

I am still looking for a nice #69 and #71, and those are the only villian covers I believe I am missing (if anyone has any leads)

thanks

gator

An abundance of Tecs :o

Bravo (worship)

Love the #36. When did you get it?

hello all...

just last week...finalized an almost year long deal of me "pestering" the owner to sell it to me :)

he finally agreed, and we both walked away happy...and, as a result, he is going to get a tough book from me :)

that is the beauty of these boards and making good trading friends, you do someone right, and they in turn will do you right too!

rick

Man am I jealous. Some of my favorite Detectives. Congrats. (thumbs u

thanks...I had posted my 27-53 before, but don't think that folks know I am amost complete through 103 (missing only 4) and that I have virtually all the "neat" covered books through 225...still a few I want to get, but no hurry...figured this was the forumn to share the images with!

thanks

rick

Latest Heritage pick ups:

Tec #1 (CGC blue 3.0):

Tec13.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I know you must be thrilled (and should be!). What an amazing book. Congratulations bro.

(worship) I was reading my reprint copy last week and marveling at the O'Mealia artworok! :cloud9:

Latest Heritage pick ups:

Tec #1 (CGC blue 3.0):

Tec13.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I know you must be thrilled (and should be!). What an amazing book. Congratulations bro.

(worship) I was reading my reprint copy last week and marveling at the O'Mealia artworok! :cloud9:

Some of his early action covers were simply awesome.

Sorry, rick -- I must have been reading your comment at 2 in the AM and half-asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it seems it is THAT E-bay to Metro book. And seven bills sealed it. How the heck does a guy pay 8 on E-bay and 2 weeks later sells and gets 7 less Metro's cut ?? Anyway, thanks for your expert opinions -- makes me feel like I did alright...........

FISH

A unrestored early batman for 7 seems very fair at the very least.Not like you find a copy just walking down the street(unless of course youre Rick)

D