• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

I had this a while ago but it was just sent to me from my aunt. As with all these books, I'm sure many board members owned this one.

sc0269b1c2.jpg

Great book!!

Congrats Andre, oddly enough Tec 32 was my most recent book as well

I bought this baby a few weeks ago.

Detective Comics #31 CGC 2.5

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

EDIT - added back cover pic.

dude, love the book, but you REALLY need to get a new camera or scanner :baiting:

I bought this baby a few weeks ago.

Detective Comics #31 CGC 2.5

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

EDIT - added back cover pic.

dude, love the book, but you REALLY need to get a new camera or scanner :baiting:

I know know. lol I took these pics on my new iphone. (My friend had one and I gave in and bought one - love it!) It is a 3.0 mp phone camera so that is why it is not that good. I'll get around to taking better pictures with my real camera soon. But yeah these pics are fuzzy, sorry.

Its probably been covered but does anyone have any idea how much roughly a TEC# 36 low grade would be (1.0-2.0) maybe even restored. I guess what im asking is it possible to actually get one around a couple thousand (if it can be found of course)

Its probably been covered but does anyone have any idea how much roughly a TEC# 36 low grade would be (1.0-2.0) maybe even restored. I guess what im asking is it possible to actually get one around a couple thousand (if it can be found of course)

Well considering how it is so hard to find and a lot of collectors are looking for it (me included.) I think if one does emerge for sale it will go for a pretty shocking sum and it may turn into a battle for many to buy it. Anything at this point good be possible price wise. I would not be surprised of any final value price that could come up. But is is safe to assume that a Tec 36 even in a 1.0 will cost a couple thousand at this point.

Ya i kinda figured that im new to TECs so trying to find them is hard enough and not having ten million in my bank account is the other lol

lol

Well just as a side note most pre robin Tecs can go anywhere from 2x guide to 5x guide these days. Finding a Tec at guide is next to impossible. :gossip:

Ive noticed the guide is usless for these maybe ill just stay in the silver age lol

lol

Don't if your a big DC or GA Marvel Fan! It's hard and expensive but the GA grails feel so good when you land one! (thumbs u

Edited by Bat-Man