• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

I don't have a Tec 29 or Tec 35 - ???

But if it were me I would go after the Tec 35 first. I am a huge fan of the cover. Though that Tec 29 is a stunner (and more expensive which is why I would go for after)

Tec #29's are a lot harder to come by too.

True very true.

Would be such a hard choice to choose......

The 35 cover and splash certainly rock, but the 29 cover and interior art/story capture the essence of the "Dark" Knight if you will :cool: 29s way tougher than the 35 for sure...at least you have a 31, Alex :headbang:

I agree with you! Just from a financial state I would make the hard choice easier and go for the Tec 35 before it increases more... but I agree 29 is more of a biggie by all those standards! (thumbs u

My 31! It's my personal grail (for now!) :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

don't you ever get off these boards!? :makepoint::insane:

:roflmao:

I have literally had nothing important to do all night! Might as well talk about my favorite topic COMICS! with people that share my passion!

I think 29 and 35 are equally tough. We are just seeing more 35's out of the woodwork for sale. Doesn't mean that there are less 29's out there.

There have been a quite a few 35's out there recently. hm

I'm outta here fellas. Have a good one. Long live the Bat!

:headbang:

I think I am as well! You have a good one as well!

And yes - long love the BATMAN and all the Pre-Robins!

I don't have either but I always thought 35 was the toughie.

(shrug)

no way..Gator has his scarcity index on multiple threads..everything appears in cycles, but 29 is definitely tougher than 35. Edited by Primetime

I don't have a Tec 29 or Tec 35 - ???

But if it were me I would go after the Tec 35 first. I am a huge fan of the cover. Though that Tec 29 is a stunner (and more expensive which is why I would go for after)

Tec #29's are a lot harder to come by too.

True very true.

Would be such a hard choice to choose......

The 35 cover and splash certainly rock, but the 29 cover and interior art/story capture the essence of the "Dark" Knight if you will :cool: 29s way tougher than the 35 for sure...at least you have a 31, Alex :headbang:

I agree with you! Just from a financial state I would make the hard choice easier and go for the Tec 35 before it increases more... but I agree 29 is more of a biggie by all those standards! (thumbs u

My 31! It's my personal grail (for now!) :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

don't you ever get off these boards!? :makepoint::insane:

:roflmao:

I have literally had nothing important to do all night! Might as well talk about my favorite topic COMICS! with people that share my passion!

:cloud9:

Seems to me there have been more pics of 29 than 35 on here lately. I don't have either but I always thought 35 was the toughie.

(shrug)

Fishler once stated that he has easily sold 30+ copies [can't recall the exact number] over the years, one of the more "common" pre-Robin Tec's.

Seems to me there have been more pics of 29 than 35 on here lately. I don't have either but I always thought 35 was the toughie.

(shrug)

Fishler once stated that he has easily sold 30+ copies [can't recall the exact number] over the years, one of the more "common" pre-Robin Tec's.

i think he has 30+ copies of Fantastic 3 :insane:

(shrug)

no way..Gator has his scarcity index on multiple threads..everything appears in cycles, but 29 is definitely tougher than 35.
(thumbs u

(shrug)

i think he has 30+ copies of Fantastic 3 :insane:

(shrug) Doesn't everyone. I keep mine next to my Wolverine #1 LS.

(shrug)

no way..Gator has his scarcity index on multiple threads..everything appears in cycles, but 29 is definitely tougher than 35.
(thumbs u

#29 rarer than #35 but as with everyything its a function of availability at any particular period of time.

The last comic I needed for my first 27-37 run was #35.

(shrug)

(thumbs u

#29 rarer than #35 but as with everyything its a function of availability at any particular period of time.

The last comic I needed for my first 27-37 run was #35.

and 35 was the first issue I owned multiple copies of, and was the second one I got... it is all relative to "when" (thumbs u