• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Be sure I get your address so I can be there when you start piling them on

(tsk)

1939 Detective Street

Gotham City, NY 2737

lol

I'm having trouble finding a Google search for that sir. lol

:roflmao:

(tsk)

1939 Detective Street

Gotham City, NY 2737

lol

This works though:

Gator Rick

27 Pre Robin Way

Gator Cave, FL 27-37

(tsk)

1939 Detective Street

Gotham City, NY 2737

lol

This works though:

Gator Rick

27 Pre Robin Way

Gator Cave, FL 27-37

Does this one work for you?

Primetime Ben

Frozen Block in the Ocean

???, Atlantic? Cap1-3

(GA cap before he was thawed out)

I think it was hurt by the fact people don't think it's legit
28 is the toughest to get...what is FMV on a 3.5 blue? More than $11k?

From past sales and word of mouth 11K for that book was a real steal.

From past sales and word of mouth 11K for that book was a real steal.

Last 3.5 unrestored went for $15.6K in the Xmas CC auction, a very good price if it was legit

I saw this auction last night and was really tempted to bid on it. I just had this gut feeling something wasn't right. The first scan of the book looks like it was a stock photo while the second scan of the back was on carpet. It also mentioned one of the pages was detached but was not noted on the CGC case. I hope someone got a great deal on the book, but something tells me he/she may be a victim. I hope I'm wrong on this one as 11k is tough to lose.

the last 3.5 to sell was an ow/w pager that our own boardie campued got...so it is legit...

several folks pm'd or called me and I told them 10-12K was the range this one would go for due to the unverifiability of the auction... now, I did email the seller and ask for a back cover scan, and they added that pic on the carpet, but never responded to me

I then emailed a second time asking for details about the book, and never got a response...

so, I just threw in a token bid... had this book of been auctioned by heritage or clink or cconnect, no doubt it would have hit 15K (thumbs u

I also emailed the "supposed" owner of the book, that when I emailed them last month, they confirmed they still had the book... this time, when the auction reappeared, I got no response to my "do you really own" email...so, that left me wondering as well (shrug)

I also emailed the "supposed" owner of the book, that when I emailed them last month, they confirmed they still had the book... this time, when the auction reappeared, I got no response to my "do you really own" email...so, that left me wondering as well (shrug)

hm

Very odd, well if the winner does get it. He got a good price I think.

the last 3.5 to sell was an ow/w pager that our own boardie campued got...so it is legit...

several folks pm'd or called me and I told them 10-12K was the range this one would go for due to the unverifiability of the auction... now, I did email the seller and ask for a back cover scan, and they added that pic on the carpet, but never responded to me

I then emailed a second time asking for details about the book, and never got a response...

so, I just threw in a token bid... had this book of been auctioned by heritage or clink or cconnect, no doubt it would have hit 15K (thumbs u

another scoop story by the Gator Press (thumbs u

another scoop story by the Gator Press (thumbs u

:news: