• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,318 posts in this topic

Nice, AtlasT!!! It's turning into Heath Atlas evening here in the GA Forum.

So it only took me a month or so to get this picture up.... :sorry:

This is from Battle Action 3, and it's a full page Heath splash. :cloud9: I can't recall seeing another.

reminds me of the overrun perimeter scene in Platoon.

This is from Battle Action 3, and it's a full page Heath splash. :cloud9: I can't recall seeing another.

Well worth the wait!! Thank you. (thumbs u One more book on that want list ...

reminds me of the overrun perimeter scene in Platoon.

Platoon.... :headbang:

I think that was the first R-rated movie my dad took me to.

I have the original Russ Heath cover artwork to BATTLE ACTION # 3 (see link at bottom). Very interesting to see a page from the printed comic-book.

New in to my collection this week is John Severin's original cover art to MARINES IN ACTION # 14:

rmit89.jpg

I have the original Russ Heath cover artwork to BATTLE ACTION # 3 (see link at bottom). Very interesting to see a page from the printed comic-book.

New in to my collection this week is John Severin's original cover art to MARINES IN ACTION # 14:

rmit89.jpg

There were a few more Severin covers with this theme, here's one I have.

60191-marinesinbattle21a.jpg.04486e060c9006569140e07baf8723df.jpg

rmit89.jpg

HOLY SMAKERAL....Does this mean that John Severin created an enlisted man named...ROCK???

:gossip: Everett cover

There were a few more Severin covers with this theme, here's one I have.60191-marinesinbattle21a.jpg

rmit89.jpg

HOLY SMAKERAL....Does this mean that John Severin created an enlisted man named...ROCK???

There's a missing caption box on the original art.

The printed cover shows us the character's name . . .'ROCK' MURDOCK.

Wonder if Rock went on to do some boxing and father a son called Matt. hm;)

v6l00m.jpg