• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,318 posts in this topic

I had never even heard of this series until I saw a copy today (naturally I had to have it) - Atlas does Mad?

Wild5.jpg

That's some GREAT Maneely.

And an exceptionally nice copy to boot. :cloud9:

I picked up these books from the Philly WW Con on friday.

Photobucket

Nice Severin cover

Photobucket

The FW 8 has a rare Gray Morrow story. Only Atlas western I have ,so far, seen with his unique artwork.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Edited by RICK STARR

RICKS. All books I would love to have in my collection. I have my eyes on any issues of Ringo Kid, Outlaw Kid and Western Kid so thank you for scanning and posting these beauties :thumbsup:

AT - I believe Buttock has already posted his SNAFU # 1 a while back which prompted me to pick one up a couple of months back but I didn't scan it until tonight -

SNAFU # 1 - Front and Back covers -

SNAFU1.jpg

SNAFU1-BC.jpg

The FW 8 has a rare Gray Morrow story. Only Atlas western I have ,so far, seen with his unique artwork.

I'm pretty sure there are more but I don't have a specific list. In any event, his work is always a welcome sight in post-code Atlas comics. (thumbs u

RICKS. All books I would love to have in my collection. I have my eyes on any issues of Ringo Kid, Outlaw Kid and Western Kid so thank you for scanning and posting these beauties :thumbsup:

AT - I believe Buttock has already posted his SNAFU # 1 a while back which prompted me to pick one up a couple of months back but I didn't scan it until tonight -

SNAFU # 1 - Front and Back covers -

SNAFU1.jpg

SNAFU1-BC.jpg

Howd'ya like it? :popcorn:

I think I posted these in the silver age western thread but not here. Post code Atlas seems to get more love in the GA forum than in the SA. Two top-notch Severin playing card covers that could be seen as a before and after.

kc66.jpg

kc74.jpg