• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

See the Battle Brady above for the story where I got this trio of Atlas war...

41465014.8462aaf5.1024.jpg?r2

Great copy of this white cover. All 3 books are terrific! Please don't let your scanner cool off and show MOAR. :applause:

I'm going to go digging this weekend for sure, if not sooner. It's a great excuse, after all, to visit some old friends!

Great copy of this white cover. All 3 books are terrific! Please don't let your scanner cool off and show MOAR. :applause:

I'm going to go digging this weekend for sure, if not sooner. It's a great excuse, after all, to visit some old friends!

..... dig out a VF copy of this one and sell it to me :wishluck: GOD BLESS....-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs uDSCN2489%202.jpg

..... dig out a VF copy of this one and sell it to me :wishluck: GOD BLESS....-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs uDSCN2489%202.jpg
Great copy Jim! :applause::applause:

She's got a little tanning but still supple and glossy. This is one of my favorite books ever...... I try to always have one around. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just curious, are we sticklers for the Atlas globe here? I have books from the late 40's thru the early 50's that have that Atlas feel but lack the Marvel laurel or Atlas insignia. Do I have a little wiggle room here?

41496934.e4cf4b0e.800.jpg?r2

Just curious, are we sticklers for the Atlas globe here? I have books from the late 40's thru the early 50's that have that Atlas feel but lack the Marvel laurel or Atlas insignia. Do I have a little wiggle room here?

The pre-Atlases that you refer to are fine. Great books, some of which I've never seen, regardless of condition.

Great cover. I never saw it before!

Do I have a little wiggle room here?

41496942.cc63227b.800.jpg

Wiggle all you want Sir, these are some great books your posting!

This one in particular is fantastic, congrats! :applause:

I go with a pretty broad definition. Any crime, horror, western or straight romance book put out by "Timely" from 1947 on ( just for organizational ease), and any thing else Goodman put out from 1950 onwards, after the Marvel bullet was dropped, up past the implosion ( where there was still a lot of Atlas inventory being used, through the pre-Kirby era books (roughly Dec. 1958), but even with some latitude there, as some feel that anything up to 1961 that lacks a box MC, should still be considered "Atlas".