• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,319 posts in this topic

Art by Manny Stallman:

man25e.jpg

(I hope you can read most of it.)

...and the cover is Everett:

WOW, even better than I hoped. It stays on my want list, preferably a copy I can smash flat on the scanner.

But "phosphorous". AARRGGHH! Sorry, pet peeve. They made the same mistake on the first appearance of Dr. Phosphorus.

Thanks,

Jack

You should add that panel to your periodic table of elements

I've got literally hundreds to add, now including that one. (We prefer to add whole pages, not single panels.) Jim (who does the computer work) and I need to set some time aside to do it, and we just haven't found it lately. We need an "express" setup where I can simply add a new scan to an element page without lots of html rigmarole.

Jack

Isn't cool that you can ask for a story around here and bam, there it is, all scanned aready to be read?

Isn't cool that you can ask for a story around here and bam, there it is, all scanned aready to be read?

Blows me away every time! People here are amazingly knowledgable, helpful and willing to scan their books (or dig through their scan archives). Why, I'm so overcome with emotion that I'm breaking out in smileyfaces!

:golfclap::grin::golfclap:

Jack

Lorna's pack a one - two punch. Good girl covers and stories inside by Jay Scott Pike!