• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella 1 Club
8 8

278 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Darkga said:

Vampirella #1 CGC 9.4 White just went for $13,350 :whatthe:https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dvampirella%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1476700&id=1476700&itemType=0

I happen to have a CGC 9.4 White in my collection. Should I sell or hold? :ohnoez:

Sell!  :insane:

8 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:
9 hours ago, Darkga said:

Vampirella #1 CGC 9.4 White just went for $13,350 :whatthe:https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dvampirella%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1476700&id=1476700&itemType=0

I happen to have a CGC 9.4 White in my collection. Should I sell or hold? :ohnoez:

Sell!  :insane:

If you can settle for an 8.0 or 8.5, the extra money would make a nice nest egg. They're not that common in grade, though... so it may be the last NM you'll ever have.... if you sell. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Will there be any hope for a guy like me? How much is an incomplete one going to go for now?? I'll take one missing the back cover, missing centerfold, coupons cut out, anything!!! A sense of hopelessness is creeping in. :pullhair::insane::pullhair:....But still its great that this title and this issue is finally getting recognized and valued!

15 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Will there be any hope for a guy like me? How much is an incomplete one going to go for now?? I'll take one missing the back cover, missing centerfold, coupons cut out, anything!!! A sense of hopelessness is creeping in. :pullhair::insane::pullhair:....But still its great that this title and this issue is finally getting recognized and valued!

I hear you. Look at this rag that already has a bid on it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154469167892?hash=item23f7147314:g:DdMAAOSwczBgrvc0

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

If you can settle for an 8.0 or 8.5, the extra money would make a nice nest egg. They're not that common in grade, though... so it may be the last NM you'll ever have.... if you sell. GOD BLESS....

I think this is what I would do. Sell and get a lower grade copy for myself. That would be a lot of money to buy some more books or just squirrel away. 

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Oh I already have some backup copies on the way home... ;)

vampis back.jpg

Edited by Darkga

19 minutes ago, Darkga said:

Oh I already have some backup copies on the way home... ;)

vampis back.jpg

You got on board before the train left the station, so to speak. I'm jealous. Vampi is just way too popular and relevant to stay cheap. If I were in your shoes, I might sell the 9.2 .... you'd probably get 7K for that. GOD BLESS....

-jikmbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

13 hours ago, Darkga said:

Hold

4 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Yep

12 minutes ago, Darkga said:

Yeah I need to stay strong. :cloud9:

You could always put the 9.2 up on Clink for 12K and see what happens. I used to do that with my cooler books... just be prepared to have someone call your bluff and buy it. GOD BLESS....

3 hours ago, wombat said:

I hear you. Look at this rag that already has a bid on it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154469167892?hash=item23f7147314:g:DdMAAOSwczBgrvc0

it's probably a 1.0, 2 bids on it now up to about $155 with 5 days left??!!! That's going to be a lot of money for a 1.0! And they wont even spring for a board for poor Vampi??!!

Vampirella #1 Sept, 1969 Original Warren Magazine 

Please look at pics for defects to this magazine. The cover is only be held by the upper staple and is torn by the bottom staple as well as torn on the top end. Please review all damage before you bid. The actual pages inside seems to be in ok condition.

Will be bagged but NOT boarded.
Shipped by U.S.P.S. Priority mail.

2 minutes ago, flashlites said:

it's probably a 1.0, 2 bids on it now up to about $155 with 5 days left??!!! That's going to be a lot of money for a 1.0! And they wont even spring for a board for poor Vampi??!!

Vampirella #1 Sept, 1969 Original Warren Magazine 

Please look at pics for defects to this magazine. The cover is only be held by the upper staple and is torn by the bottom staple as well as torn on the top end. Please review all damage before you bid. The actual pages inside seems to be in ok condition.

Will be bagged but NOT boarded.
Shipped by U.S.P.S. Priority mail.

I'm sorry. That person is just a d bag. You won't even put a friggin board in the bag?