• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella 1 Club
8 8

278 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Yep, you and the king of the jungle have been long term fans.  Way before most.  And I've always thought of you as the unofficial ambassador of the comic magazine subforum.  

You're one of the guys that keeps the positive going, sir!   (thumbsu

Well I thank you sir. 🖖

2 hours ago, DINGER033 said:

If i was to sell my 9.0 White Pages signed by Neal Adams what kind of ball park could i be looking at? What would be the best place to sell, to reduce the amount of hit I would take on final valueIMG_1298.thumb.JPG.bd0719203086d9d11e5609eb91eba9e7.JPG

A truly amazing cover.  Thanks for sharing!

3 hours ago, DINGER033 said:

If i was to sell my 9.0 White Pages signed by Neal Adams what kind of ball park could i be looking at? What would be the best place to sell, to reduce the amount of hit I would take on final valueIMG_1298.thumb.JPG.bd0719203086d9d11e5609eb91eba9e7.JPG

I wouldn't take less than 4K for it and a place like here or a trusted Facebook pod would minimize expense. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 5/31/2021 at 10:08 AM, flashlites said:

The two that would be in my price range if I were able to shop this month still have 2 days of bidding to go! The other one roughly in the same condition has staked a claim with a buy it now price.

image.png.273920c98273516c8de392ca406fc0c8.png

My guesses...1.0...........................................1.0...............................maybe 1.5/ 1.8?....Thoughts?

The second one just went for $227.50

7 hours ago, Surfing Alien said:

The first one went for $151.50, pretty good for a beater.

And the third one ended up selling buy it now (probably one of the bidders of the other 2 that did not win) 349$ listed as fair/good (but most likely good minus-thoughts?)

image.thumb.png.4c285fe94a90683b670356c003ce7a6b.png

6 hours ago, wombat said:

That's ambitious... especially with the cream to off-white pages.  :insane:

And that Neal Adams for $15K. Its not like the guy is dead. He definitely was doing showing regularly before Covid and I saw him post a video in the last few weeks. I assume you can recreate that book for less than 2K. 

2 hours ago, flashlites said:

Recent sales would indicate it could go for up to 400 I'd guess.

That would be crazy town - for 800 you could get that decent looking CGC 4.0 that's been sitting out there. That's a big chunk off the back cover and the front is pretty crunched up - it could break 200 though, that said, I'm not surprised at anything these days

7 minutes ago, Surfing Alien said:

That would be crazy town - for 800 you could get that decent looking CGC 4.0 that's been sitting out there. That's a big chunk off the back cover and the front is pretty crunched up - it could break 200 though, that said, I'm not surprised at anything these days

I hope it stays low, I'd like to think I have a chance at #1. Any #1 even this one.:insane: