• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

You've really jump started this thread fishbone! Awesome books. The #7 is such a tough book and yours looks to be in nice shape. Your #17 looks fantastic as well.

I think restoring your #10 would be something to look into. The right work could help conserve that book for years to come.

Damn!!!!!!! Just heard back from Matt Nelson -- my Action #10 's interior is deemed too brittle to restore ---- although cover is apparently very restorable. Anyone own a coverless #10 they don't need anymore ???????

FISH

very nice run Fish bone :golfclap:

i love early action comics

do you have an 8 and a 9??

maybe when you wake and see this post, you might scan them and postem for us (me)

Thanks,

ben

Sorry -- no 8 or 9 ---- 7 , 10 , 15 , 17, 19, 20 ..... who can guess the collecting pattern and what is STILL missing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you appear to be concentrating on Superman covers (a great run, as you know)...

get you a #1 and go from there!

gator

Sorry -- no 8 or 9 ---- 7 , 10 , 15 , 17, 19, 20 ..... who can guess the collecting pattern and what is STILL missing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the illusive #13 is tough book, very nice run of early Actions you have fishbone, thanks for posting them, (thumbs u

Hey Bang post that copy all day long, just love it. Highest copy in the CGC census is only a 7.0 if you can believe it.

I'm almost tempted to submit a few of my comics to CGC to see how the whole process works.

hm

Hey Bang post that copy all day long, just love it. Highest copy in the CGC census is only a 7.0 if you can believe it.

I'm almost tempted to submit a few of my comics to CGC to see how the whole process works.

hm

I know a lot of us would love to see the results !

gator

the illusive #13 is tough book...

Oh good, a mention of # 13.

This is a perfect opportunity to show off my copy once again. :cloud9:

action13ga.jpg

You're a lucky man Bangzoom! :applause: