• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

I don't remember posting much in this thread. I have a decent selection of Superman's 100 and below, but for some reason i only have a few issues of action in the same range.

here is the first big book I purchased on ebay at least 8-9 years ago

sm4.jpg

Was it graded fairly/accurately?

I think it was fairly decent. I looked back in my checkbook and found that I paid 415 for the book which was done through Safe Trade. I looked back to see if I had any more details, but I did not keep the ebay page and lost all of my emails prior to 2001.

I would guess that the book was graded about VG so I was happy.

here is another fairly early purchase. looks like I will have to rescan this one as the scan is nowhere near shapr enough

sm29.jpg

Hard to follow a pristine copy of Action 13 (worship) but I'll give it a shot.

Here's my highest graded GA Action which is a recent pickup. I've always liked the Superman/tank covers. Another war cover off the list.

Act40.jpg

Beautiful copy of one of the best Action covers. Congrats! (thumbs u

I think it was fairly decent. I looked back in my checkbook and found that I paid 415 for the book which was done through Safe Trade. I looked back to see if I had any more details, but I did not keep the ebay page and lost all of my emails prior to 2001.

I would guess that the book was graded about VG so I was happy.

here is another fairly early purchase. looks like I will have to rescan this one as the scan is nowhere near shapr enough

sm29.jpg

No wonder Superman never trusted Lois. She's always running off with three other guys in suits! :o