• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

part 2 of 4. Thanks to Brent at Quality Comixs. Very tight grading, quick shipping.

470af2af51.jpg

Awesome, Mr. Birdoff! :applause:

A shame though about that logo stuck to the lower right corner, though. A call to Matt Nelson is probably in order.

thanks dude! It has helped a little in softening the Action 13 blow I took earlier this year... :D

pick up and Supes or Actions lately?

well, if your only gonna have one, that's a very nice one to have.. I love that cover..congrats Primetime !! :applause:

Cool...looks like the equivalent of a Bat 47...how is that Mid-Ohio Con anyways?

it's a decent little con, I always go because it's only 2 hr drive from where I am,.not as many dealers as a San Diego or Chicago con, but it's always a fun time hanging with other forum members. not much of a selection of GA usually but I always find somethin' and this was it this year.

damn, so you're the one who stole that from me! I was the under bidder. Nice pickup!

:makepoint: NOW STOP COLLECTING ACTIONS!!!!!!111!!1!1

Sorry Matt ;). Actually, I don't collect Actions per say---I am into Tecs & Timelys :grin:--but there are a few "choice" Action covers I like and the #20 is one of them. Plus, as I mentions to "thedude", the 20 :cloud9: helps to ease my loss of my Action 13 earlier this year.

I was prepared to get outbid, as I thought for sure the book would end at $1,000+ considering the CGC 5.5 and 4.5's that sold on Ebay for $2500 and $2300 ish I think...

Ask Filter if he will sell his copy :gossip: to you ...

Nice pickup Ben. A CGC 5.5 Action #20 recently sold on ebay for LOTS of money, so getting a nice looking raw copy at a fraction of the price was a excellent pickup. (thumbs u

Thanks. Yah, I for sure thought it was going to hit $1,000+... :bump:

Grabbed from Comiclink last week -- needed this one, was hard to find:

action29-1.jpg

sorry about poor quality of photo...says "off-white to white pages" (nice)

FISH

fish is becoming our new "stud" around here...congrats, great pick up!