• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Terrific Action #15 there, Brian! Congrats! :applause:

Thanks Jon!

Action 15 isn't all that rare, but most of the copies I see are in the 1.0 - 3.0 range...

Very true. My #15 is similar to yours, except that mine has a stain at the top staple, slight tearing at the staples, and a series of small tears along the right edge. (Oh, and yours has a cover.)

lol Very similar indeed. Actually I've got some early Actions that sound like they came from the same collection as your Action 15. The tears, stains, lack of a cover ... maybe a new undiscovered pedigree? hm

I like those early Actions in almost ANY condition. The great stories, the classic artwork, and the beginnings of an iconic character. :cloud9:

I like those early Actions in almost ANY condition. The great stories, the classic artwork, and the beginnings of an iconic character. :cloud9:

Me too! :applause:

Hey, let me know if you want to sell your #15 cover separately. I hear that's all the rage these days... :gossip:

Action #15 is probably my favorite of the early Action Superman covers. (thumbs u

As an excuse to bump this thread, here's a book I don't think I've never posted here. Luckily CGC noted it was a "Superman cover" on the label or I might have completely missed it and threw it in with my Archie collection. ;)

Act15d.jpg

Action #15 is probably my favorite of the early Action Superman covers. (thumbs u

As an excuse to bump this thread, here's a book I don't think I've never posted here. Luckily CGC noted it was a "Superman cover" on the label or I might have completely missed it and threw it in with my Archie collection. ;)

Act15d.jpg

it is a classic, and a fav among many around here

Act15d.jpg

it is a classic, and a fav among many around here

I strongly agree as well. I don't know what it is about that cover, but it certainly is attractive. Maybe it has similar color patterns to a Tec 29 lol

Me too! :applause:

Hey, let me know if you want to sell your #15 cover separately. I hear that's all the rage these days... :gossip:

Hey, I've got a front cover only. Actually, it's just the superman figure cut from an action 15.

I figure that's worth even more than just the front cover.

(less being more)

065.jpg

063.jpg

Welcome to the boards - especially like these 2 covers! (thumbs u

Me too! The #72 would fit very nicely in my collection. :insane:

BTW Welcome to the boards Sardo! I'm glad photobucket worked out for you! (thumbs u

Dang George !!! NICE !!!

my fav would be the #19, I think it's one of Shuster's best covers.

It's one of my favorite Superman covers but at heart I've always been a pre-Hero/adventure cover fan