• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Great books, but man do you need a new scanner!

fish, I agree with nearmint, sell me your Action #50 so that you can go buy a new scanner. :foryou:

Yeah, no kidding.....my scanner can't accomodate the CGC Holder fully, so it scans blurred....I have no money left for a new one, only for GA Actions!!! (Priorities, priorities!!)

new this week from fellow board member nearmint (Jeff).

have always loved this book, look at those P-40s !!

thanks Jeff, It will be loved for years to come. :luhv:

I'm way jealous...that one's high on my list, and I swear it's not as easy to find as it used to be.

Sweet copy, congrats! :applause:

Just trying out my new dig camera....since my scanner surface is not long enough to accomodate the CGC holder.......I'm sure no one will mind getting a better view of these

Action29.jpg

Action46-1.jpg

Action50-1.jpg

Edited by fishbone

yes fish, they look much better that way. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

and Nice Supes 18......it is on my Want List Of A Future Time for sure. Awesome Cover!!

thanks fish, your new pics really show off the colors on the #46 and the deep blacks of the #50.

Waited for these a long time, but they finally arrived...a few steps closer to complete my (realistic...i.e. minus #1) run of Supes covers to #50.........

action37.jpg

action41.jpg

action48.jpg

:luhv:

Edited by fishbone

All three Actions look nice fish! Especially that #48 which many know is a tough book to find. :applause: So are the only books you need to complete your 2-50 Supes cover run in your want list sig line?

All three Actions look nice fish! Especially that #48 which many know is a tough book to find. :applause: So are the only books you need to complete your 2-50 Supes cover run in your want list sig line?

I Think fish only collects supes covers...so, he is not worried about 2 or 3, etc... right fish?

I Think fish only collects supes covers...so, he is not worried about 2 or 3, etc... right fish?

You are correct sir! Want list is what I still need......anyone selling??

Edited by fishbone