• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Thanks - I'm particularly enjoying putting together the 1-20 run as it combines both elements of the Detective 1-37 run I put together - adventure covers and early superhero appearances

What Action collector can resist the War Covers???? Certainly not me: Here are 2 most recent acquisitions...........................

Very nice! (thumbs u

What Action collector can resist the War Covers???? Certainly not me: Here are 2 most recent acquisitions...........................

action55.jpg

action62.jpg

:grin:

:applause:^^

After making it a challenge to myself to find an early Action I dug one up in Philly. I had several people who were looking for one tell me that there weren't any. I probably won't keep it long as it's not my thing (as I have enough "things" to keep me going right now) but is it ever pretty for a low grade copy. Tape on the spine, glue under the spine and probably off white to white pages underneath.

:cloud9:

ActionComics18.jpg

After making it a challenge to myself to find an early Action I dug one up in Philly. I had several people who were looking for one tell me that there weren't any. I probably won't keep it long as it's not my thing (as I have enough "things" to keep me going right now) but is it ever pretty for a low grade copy. Tape on the spine, glue under the spine and probably off white to white pages underneath.

:cloud9:

ActionComics18.jpg

wow, super sharp looking copy, given grade...I'll take those all day long!

Well, It's Friday, and what better way to celebrate the weekend than to post my 2 new GA Action acquisitions.

after these two pickups, I probably won't be buying for a long while :(

but it was worth it. :)

special thanks to Jeff (nearmint) for the tip on the #43.

ActionComics20c.jpg

ActionComics4370.jpg

Well, It's Friday, and what better way to celebrate the weekend than to post my 2 new GA Action acquisitions.

after these two pickups, I probably won't be buying for a long while :(

but it was worth it. :)

special thanks to Jeff (nearmint) for the tip on the #43.

ActionComics20c.jpg

ActionComics4370.jpg

(worship) (worship)