• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

I recieved this today! I am pleased with the book but, the holder has a 1/8" by 1/2" hole on the bottom.

It's cracked up 2" on one side and 1" on the bottom. I paid top dollor ($600) for it

so, the seller will be asked for a small refund for the reholder and shipping oh, and packaging.

Action51006.jpg

Mike, did you rob a bank or something? You're a buying machine!

I've got a nice Action coming later in the week. :juggle:

lol I landed a really sweet logging job plus, i'm selling 1 of the houses that I own. The equity from the house will go into my business but, i'll be saving 1K a month.

I will look forward to seeing your book. I'll have a couple of nice books to post later in the week.

Action20.jpg

well, here are two of my favorite Action covers (especially the 20- probably the best Action cover along with the 13)

NICE !! :grin:

those are both great looking copies, clean and bright. and two of the best Shuster covers of course. awesome. this thread has really picked up lately.

Edited by thedude

We should rename it the Action thread.....lots of "action" on Actions recently! Nice 51 Mike and beauty early actions 20 & 21 Yannis......I guess everyone is getting in on the "action"....Pun intended!! Closing my own Action deal with a fellow board member soon, will post 'em when I get 'em, as always!

FISH