• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Picked up a keeper today. 2nd highest graded, and the only 9.0. I've always loved this cover... :cloud9:

supes9.jpg

Great cover and beautiful book

I recieved this Superman bread card today with the coupon. I would love to find the other 7 in nice shape like this one.

Supermanbreadcardfront.jpg

Supermanbreadcardback.jpg

Very cool Mike. If you get them all, they would make a nice framed piece for your comic cave.

:)

When I first saw it, I thought what a big fish too. :sorry:

Now I need #69 #70 #94 and #98 to make a complete run from #65 through #101

However, I shall wait until after the Heritage auction before seeking out these issues. :insane:

However, I shall wait until after the Heritage auction before seeking out these issues. :insane:

what we need is a GROUP shot (updated, of course)

So when Mike gets those last 4, and I get my last 3, together we'll be complete from 29-101. Then if you expand your mini-run up to #28, the three of us will be complete from 1-101! :banana:

Then the three of us can have a geekfest and post the most awesome group shot of all!

So when Mike gets those last 4, and I get my last 3, together we'll be complete from 29-101. Then if you expand your mini-run up to #28, the three of us will be complete from 1-101! :banana:

Then the three of us can have a geekfest and post the most awesome group shot of all!

as long as it is in Florida!

I am complete 1-13,15, 19, 23...so I still need quite a few

Sounds like a plan! :)

Sounds like a plan! :)
mike, you and donna already had a chance to visit :cry: