• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

I'm still very frustrated by my loss of the action 29 CGC 6.0 from Mastronet last week by $17. :frustrated:

Jeff, we're here for you. Our support group meets at the YMCA Tuesday's and Thursday's at 8:00PM, the coffee isn't too good but the group hug makes it all worth while.

I'm still very frustrated by my loss of the action 29 CGC 6.0 from Mastronet last week by $17. :frustrated:

Jeff, we're here for you. Our support group meets at the YMCA Tuesday's and Thursday's at 8:00PM, the coffee isn't too good but the group hug makes it all worth while.

"Hi, my name is Jeff, and I got royally screwed by Mastronet..."

If that were the case, the increment would have been higher, 10% above my high bid of $1183. For some reason, Mastronet allowed a bid only 1.5% higher than mine, rather than the 10% required by their own rules.

And when I emailed them about it, the couldn't even be bothered to respond.

are you 100 percent certain of that?

From Mastro's website:

To top a bid, you must bid at least 10% higher by whole dollar amounts up to $10,000. At $10,000 and above, the minimum bid raise is 5%. There are absolutely no exceptions to the raise amounts.

Grabbed from Comiclink last week -- needed this one, was hard to find:

action29-1.jpg

sorry about poor quality of photo...says "off-white to white pages" (nice)

FISH

Very nice! I used to own a 4.0

action29-1.jpg

FISH

Thanks........like I said, I haven't seen many 29's come up for sale or auction. Do you have a 29 of any sort at this time ?? Post if you do.

action29-1.jpg

FISH

fish is becoming our new "stud" around here...congrats, great pick up!

That's quite a compliment coming from Ron Jeremy himself!!

I

action29-1.jpg

FISH

Thanks........like I said, I haven't seen many 29's come up for sale or auction. Do you have a 29 of any sort at this time ?? Post if you do.

:hi: I got mine 3 years ago for Christmas. (I got to pick it out) :grin: Got it for $540 Unfortunately, I had to sell it a year later. :frustrated: It sold for $615 I noticed it was for sale a few months ago on one of the GA dealers with links thread (I can't remember which one) for $750 If I could afford it, I would buy it back.

actioncomics29001.jpg

nice books Matt ! they both look nice and clean, the Superman #26 has strong colors to it. nice pickups!

yes, Gary Dolgoff does do it right,.. but I can't really say the same for Buck Biggins. :baiting:

:jokealert:

Edited by thedude

I thought this thread could use a bump. No better time than on Alton's Birthday! :applause:

I have already posted this in the Action thread in general but wanted to post it

here as well. I recieved it Saturday. It's a book I wanted for quite some time.

It doesn't help much on my #1 through #100 run but here is is.

(Supposedly the second highest graded followed by an 8.0 but, I didn't confirm it)

actioncomics105.jpg

I thought this thread could use a bump. No better time than on Alton's Birthday! :applause:

I have already posted this in the Action thread in general but wanted to post it

(Supposedly the second highest graded followed by an 8.0 but, I didn't confirm it)

actioncomics105.jpg

A nice Action just always seems to fudge up our planned-out Action runs, don't it !!?? Nice fudging book, Comicdonna !!

Edited by fishbone

actioncomics105.jpg

A nice Action just always seems to fudge up our planned-out Action runs, don't it !!?? Nice fudging book, Comicdonna !!

Thanks! You are right, it does. :gossip: I may have another fudging book to post next week! :wishluck:

actioncomics105.jpg

Thanks! You are right, it does. :gossip: I may have another fudging book to post next week! :wishluck:

I have 3 on the way myself that will actually help my run, but posting will be a month or so away.......Fudge, can't wait! :grin:

Edited by fishbone