• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY - 20% OFF! 33 Golden Age Books! Recap pg. 11
5 5

205 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Readcomix said:

American Air Forces #6 (aka A-1 #54) in GD- Note pair of vertical tears in bottom back cover, about 4" long. Cover detached. Note also very cool stamp that someone punched into the cover (I cannot read it; don't know if it's from a base, or a kid playing with mom or dad's stamp.) Bob Powell cover. $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

More later; got at least another round of Gold in me!

I might also open a Copper/Modern if I can fit it in; for those interested we're looking at a full run of Gaiman Sandman, a handful of recent modern keys, and some of the tougher early Valiant keys, plus maybe a meat-and-potatoes copper key or two. We'll see.

:news:SOLD via PM! Zip Comics #41 in GD. Harry Sahle cover detached at single staple; couple center wraps detached. All here, big ol' fat funnybook from 1943. Mix of superheroes and humor, a transitional book as Archie takes over MLJ. Only 4 on census; a pair of 7.0 tied atop. This would be a "compare to ebay" moment right here, folks. (WAS $200) NOW $175

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Pictures!!!!!

:news:SOLD! Tim Holt #34, classic Flower Women story, plus lotsa cheesecake in general. This copy is FR/GD with cover detached and nearly split, but it's complete. A VG- went at auction in eBay recently for $76; a copy with chunk torn off the cover (but included) sold there for $20.

Let's say $15.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix