• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY - 20% OFF! 33 Golden Age Books! Recap pg. 11
5 5

205 posts in this topic

Quick update before I grill dinner....plan remains the sme, just moving much more slowly with a houseful at all times. Hoping to get one more round of books shot and posted in this thread, and open a copper/modern with early Valiants, a few modern keys (I use the term loosely; we're talking Modern books), and a couple copper meat 'n potatoes books -- nothing monstrous though, no triple sig 9.8 Dell'Otto variant mocha latte NM98 or anything like that....

Let's start off with the freebies, just for fun....Free with any take, just claim, but please choose one. We'll go one to a taker unless/until we get to leftovers, then we'll call for seconds. (If you've purchased already but did NOT get one of the first two freebies these are open to you as well.) Five choices: Police Comics #66 coverless, Wanted #25 coverless, Nellie the Nurse #15coverless, and one silver age, a coverless Takes to Astonish #65, the new Giant-Man.

:news: Real Fact 15 CLAIMED!

:news: Nellie #15 CLAIMED!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

On 3/21/2020 at 12:14 PM, porcupine48 said:

Drive by carping!

zoooooom!squeaaaal

I didn't know she was only 13 occifer!!!! :insane: