• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Adventures
7 7

741 posts in this topic

On 1/16/2024 at 3:16 PM, TeddieMercede said:

Wouldn't be surprised if that comes back a 9.9. Trustworthy raw seller. 

Yeah, super trustworthy! I love how they list the restoration in one of the most difficult places to notice. Extremely disingenuous listing practices, and notorious for over grading and leaving out additional resto.

Edited by LDarkseid1

Speaking of Strange Adventures! Check out this beauty in Auction now at Heritage!! What you think this one will hit? Im bidding for sure!!

Strange Adventures #79 9.4 - 1 of 1(Highest)

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/science-fiction/strange-adventures-79-dc-1957-cgc-nm-94-white-pages/a/7369-93408.s?ic2=mybidspage-lotlinks-12202013&tab=MyBids-101116

N

On 3/15/2024 at 12:27 PM, ComicsGalore said:

Speaking of Strange Adventures! Check out this beauty in Auction now at Heritage!! What you think this one will hit? Im bidding for sure!!

Strange Adventures #79 9.4 - 1 of 1(Highest)

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/science-fiction/strange-adventures-79-dc-1957-cgc-nm-94-white-pages/a/7369-93408.s?ic2=mybidspage-lotlinks-12202013&tab=MyBids-101116

N

Tough to know. It’s an insane grade for that book and being single highest graded, skies the limit. My 7.5 sold for $2100 about two years ago. Was 3rd highest graded at the time when a 9.0 was the highest, until this was graded more recently.

IMG_1756.jpeg

Edited by LDarkseid1

Well didn’t have a clue what it would go for, had it gone for more than this I wouldn’t have been surprised at all. But definitely an impressive sale! Still can’t believe a random raw copy was discovered somewhere and was this nice. They’re still out there folks!

IMG_1887.jpeg

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 4/6/2024 at 10:16 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

Well didn’t have a clue what it would go for, had it gone for more than this I wouldn’t have been surprised at all. But definitely an impressive sale! Still can’t believe a random raw copy was discovered somewhere and was this nice. They’re still out there folks!

IMG_1887.jpeg

I always wanted this issue‼️👍( in low grade)

On 4/7/2024 at 5:54 AM, FoggyNelson said:

I always wanted this issue‼️👍( in low grade)

There's definitely copies available every so often. Shouldn't be tough to find in low grade.

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 4/7/2024 at 5:57 AM, FoggyNelson said:

Everytime. See a interesting cover of Strange Adventure I want to read that issue to find out what happened ‼️👍

I have to imagine almost all Strange Adventures issues probably have some of the best stories.