• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rip Snortin' River City Roundup!
3 3

146 posts in this topic

Just now, Inaflash said:

I remember when you bought this. Such a beautiful copy.

Yeah, blew my budget before the show even started 😂.  

What convinced me on this book were the colors.  It's the only copy I have ever seen that shows the true background as a really deep green, rather than black.  I know there are other copies out there, but I was unaware of that.  

8 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I was going to proudly post my River City books

Post away!!!!

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

I was going to proudly post my River City books then Adam, Bedrock and the rest of you guys came on...:sorry:

Why should that stop you?  If you compare your collection to others you'll never be satisfied.  We all love seeing what everyone posts.  

I was going to proudly post my River City books then Adam, Bedrock and the rest of you guys came on...:sorry:

From what I've seen, RM, your collection/books pale few.  My collection is the sucky one.  Even if I had the opportunity, I wouldn't dare let an Action #1 soil my fodder. Post 'em up :foryou:

I was kidding guys...:roflmao:

No collection that is systematically put together with love is “sucky”. 

You probably all know by now, I love all my stuff even in the lowest of grade. I have never done it or posted any out of ego. Just love my junk and have had a wonderful ride in acquiring it. It’s always been fun sharing it with folks that love it.

Some absolutely wonderful books posted here. (thumbsu

I was kidding guys...

I ... Just love my junk. It’s always been fun sharing it with folks that love it.

(thumbsu

edited for your viewing pleasure

5 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

No extra charge for the termite damage...:roflmao:

I remember seeing a 3" stack of books that were nearly flawless, except for the 25% of the lower part of each that had been eaten by termites.  The top book on the stack was a House of Secrets 1.

1 hour ago, adamstrange said:
1 hour ago, zzutak said:

344287502_ST01-85-RC.thumb.jpg.abe88caa1421b1489d23a6da8bb49252.jpg
1266147207_Startling(1952)11-92-RC.thumb.jpg.f855b35ab1f5c756731f71a5f3bd154d.jpg

Books I used to own.

Books I'd love to own.