• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Family dynasties in comics

20 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

The Kuberts

Joe goes without saying. He's a legend. I use to really like Adam's work when I was younger. Not so much now. And Andy I never was wowed by. They're both serviceable; I just don't know if they're great.

I was thinking the Romitas. Many dislike JRJR. But I liked his work on his and Frank Miller's Daredevil mini and Punisher War Zone.

4 hours ago, bb8 said:

Joe goes without saying. He's a legend. I use to really like Adam's work when I was younger. Not so much now. And Andy I never was wowed by. They're both serviceable; I just don't know if they're great.

I was thinking the Romitas. Many dislike JRJR. But I liked his work on his and Frank Miller's Daredevil mini and Punisher War Zone.

I enjoy Adam's Hulk and Andy has been catching my eye a lot. I always loved his KaZar run and I like the stuff he is doing since then. I would definitely put the Kuberts ahead of the Romitas! First generation had Romita in the lead but Kubert have passed them with the young'uns!

5 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:
5 hours ago, bobotski said:

Stan Lee, Jim Lee, Alvin Lee :roflmao:

5 hours ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

+ Jae Lee (thumbsu

5 hours ago, Bax77 said:

Paul Lee too.

3 hours ago, telerites said:

And this comic guy 

37fd4ce19c8df907c21131ccb0d165ae.jpg

And Bruce... Bruce lee

And comic related