• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Alan Moore Appreciation Thread
10 10

496 posts in this topic

Yo this is for sale on eBay.  Seems like it’s not on your registry 

IMG_1149.jpeg

Thanks for looking out for me @revat.  I appreciate it .  I have a nice copy of that one that a friend gave me, I just haven’t sent it in yet.  revat once asked if I was collecting all the variants of Youngblood #1 and I said no at the time.  Well I’ve changed my mind on that and would welcome any help on finding them too.  I love the boards.  A lot of really nice people have helped me tremendously.  Especially with my Swamp Thing set.

On 8/9/2024 at 1:51 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I just now saw the grade on this one.  It’s an upgrade of a 9.4 with off-white to white pages.  I spent the money for a high res scan too because my scanner isn’t big enough for magazines.  It’s the first time I paid for this service.  Do they email the file to you?  

IMG_1779.jpeg

:cloud9:

I’m also a big fan of this painted cover.  CGC put this one in a huge case.  It’s the length and width of a magazine slab.  I have two other TPBs in comic size cases and was wondering if I can get this one reslabbed in a smaller case?  How do you put in a request to do this?  Do I just email customer service to see if it’s possible?

IMG_1788.jpeg