• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Galen130 Kudos Feedback Thread
6 6

115 posts in this topic

On 3/17/2022 at 1:02 PM, VitoCo1972 said:

Had an absolutely flawless transaction with Galen130 this week. Beautiful copy of XFactor 87 that I'd been searching for and communication and shipping were A++. Thanks D!

My absolute pleasure…any time!! (worship)(worship)

On 4/1/2022 at 9:23 PM, skypinkblu said:

Derek was a terrific help in the charity thread for Ukraine, he paid promptly and the communication was A+++ thanks again! :foryou:

My absolute pleasure, Sha!!!(worship)

On 5/3/2022 at 2:11 PM, jbpez said:

Sold a book to Derek last week. Lightning quick payment and overall a very friendly boardie. Buy and sell with the utmost confidence!!

Thank you so much!!! :banana:

Derek and I spent several weeks working on a deal.  We navigated his vacation and me going through his entire thread (no mean feat) :applause:

Derek was great to work with and when it came time to ship, he shipped quickly, and did a great job boxing up the comics.

A great experience all the way around.  I look forward to doing business with Derek again and I would (highly) recommend him to anybody who asks (thumbsu