• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Select Price Cuts Throughout! -- Copper Cavalcade
4 4

152 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

:takeit:

^^ Venom Super Special #1! Thank you and welcome to the thread to a great boardie, Fastballspecial! Thanks for your insights in the various "Heating Up" threads....people, if you want to improve your box-diving skills, follow this guy! I learn so much about what's trending from his posts. thank you! :headbang:

:news:

Thread's updated/cleaned up; I still owe some PM's and am waiting on response on some PM discussions, so I'm not closing yet. But soon, as I do not think there is anything else to add around here. Buuuut.... I did just go through and make some price cuts to many but not all books. So maybe give it one last look, and I will close and get PM's out tomorrow so we can get books to their new homes soon.

6 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

where did the 340 go?? I was thinking of bothering you via pm about that!!!

Hi Jay,

Glad you asked, brother! Another great Jersey boardie asked about it and when I picked it up again I saw a second non color-breaking indent that I did not like. But its only visible under bright light that makes it hard to photograph. We agreed it wasn't the right copy for him. I pulled it from the thread thinking its an in-person view kind of a thing.