• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Select Price Cuts Throughout! -- Copper Cavalcade
4 4

152 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

Anyone drinking and reading and comic book while watching this thread? I am! Captain and diet! Keep them coming Gene!!!

Thx Dan! Unfortunately, I've only got a couple more shot for tonight, but I have more coming - Darkhawk lot, McFarlane Spider-Man lot, more Hulks, stuff I know I'm forgetting because it's in a lidded box at the moment...

1 minute ago, maidenmate91 said:

yuengling brother.

Im not a beer guy, is it good? I guess it is since you're drinking it! lol Im a bourbon / whiskey guy but decided to finish off my handle of Captain... but now Im working on the Captain Morgan Private stock...

Im not a beer guy, is it good? I guess it is since you're drinking it! lol Im a bourbon / whiskey guy but decided to finish off my handle of Captain... but now Im working on the Captain Morgan Private stock...

I love beer so yes..... it's good. cheers mate :tink:

This is the only beer I have in my house and thats because I deliver their beer once a week and they give me a free case to share with my coworkers.

The STL FC is WAY to hoppy for me...I had 3 drinks and couldn’t finish it. And the other I havent tried yet.

A5C04B7F-6425-4F0C-A845-569CDA6BD516.jpeg

I would probably drink moose pi..ss if they canned it as beer. I used to work for 7up and my distributors on my sales route would take seltzer/gingerale for mixers. They would always hook me up as well. I loved tasting all the different stuff they would give me.