• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Select Price Cuts Throughout! -- Copper Cavalcade
4 4

152 posts in this topic

Just now, Jginsberg79 said:

Damn I wish that IH 340 wasn't tied to the others! 

Lol

I went both ways on that, but I figured it is the whole run, its as long or longer than his Spidey run, and its time has not come yet, though other books in there besides #340 are picking up (345, 330; 333 was hot for a millisecond there...personally, I love the Man-Bull cover on #341)

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

I went both ways on that, but I figured it is the whole run, its as long or longer than his Spidey run, and its time has not come yet, though other books in there besides #340 are picking up (345, 330; 333 was hot for a millisecond there...personally, I love the Man-Bull cover on #341)

Yeah it's huge for McFarlane guys. I'm a wolvie guy so...one cover matters to me. The rest look like wrestlers on steroid in the 80s....whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you....

7 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

His Spidey run was awesome. I've - excited for those!

Edited by Jginsberg79

19 minutes ago, Raze said:

Ive always wanted to read/see those I dont have one!

@Readcomix

@Jginsberg79 @maidenmate91 have you guys heard of Schlafy? I know its a St Louis brewery but I didn't know how far they sold.

Never heard of it. Here in Pennsyltucky all we drink is Yuengling and Pabst lol

Just now, Old_Man_Adam said:

Believe me buddy ... looking for keys is always fun - but once you’ve fully committed to collecting full runs - that’s where the true duality of joy and madness dwell 

Haha oh I have my runs (full Bone, full Invincible, full X-Men 1-120, full daredevil Miller run, etc). The Hulk just isn't one of them ;-) my madness is juuuuuust below the surface.

Uncanny or Jim Lee?

i was lucky enough to acquire the big hulk issues first and went backwards from there with the run - I have a handful of completes 

Wolverine ( 1-5 series ) punisher , Conan , iron man (1-6 series ) a few that I’m less then 20 issues from completion ( hulk , captain America and uncanny x-men ) and a few I’m way off ( ASM, DD, Thor and Avengers ) it’s simultaneously nice to be almost done and not even close - lol 

ASM is a pipe dream of cost - which is why I only grab FF keys because that series is pricey 

3 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Uncanny or Jim Lee?

i was lucky enough to acquire the big hulk issues first and went backwards from there with the run - I have a handful of completes 

Wolverine ( 1-5 series ) punisher , Conan , iron man (1-6 series ) a few that I’m less then 20 issues from completion ( hulk , captain America and uncanny x-men ) and a few I’m way off ( ASM, DD, Thor and Avengers ) it’s simultaneously nice to be almost done and not even close - lol 

ASM is a pipe dream of cost - which is why I only grab FF keys because that series is pricey 

X-Men original series (which I guess turned into Uncanny). Totally agree on the ASM. I had aspirations once upon a time but I'm not single so those...were dispersed ;-)

I'll never be done but it is nice to start!