• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Select Price Cuts Throughout! -- Copper Cavalcade
4 4

152 posts in this topic

The Books: Lots of Copper meat n' potatoes; single books as well as some runs/lots coming too. Will take more than one night to list everything; its not even all photographed yet. There are a few that are probably better classified as Moderns in the mix too, but what the heck do I know anymore? Since I started focusing on Golden Age, everything post-code is all Copper anyway. But its a nice batch of fun, raw books coming up.

Five Rules:

1) First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

2) Payment is Check or Money Order only; I don't have paypal.

3) Shipping is U.S. Priority $8 up to what fits safely (8-10 books or so) in a flip n ship mailer inside of a Legal Size Priority Mailer; after that its $15 for a Medium Priority Box.

4) Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

5) Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get them back to me in the same shape on your dime.

My Kudos Thread is linked under my avatar, or you can just ask the first thread-krapper who shows up for a reference.

Ready?

Edited by Readcomix