• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contest to pick the last issue of Flash Comics that is obtained by Flashlights
4 4

599 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, frozentundraguy said:

Yesterday I mentioned that there will be a contest. To make this work for all US time zones the contest will run from 8 PM to 9 PM central time next Friday February 12th.
If something happens to my schedule we will push it back one day to Saturday the 13th.

Here's how it will work.

Somewhere between 8 PM and 9 PM next Friday I will post the same gif with Flash and Superman as seen below.

giphy.gif

I will also post one question at that time.

The first contestant to reply with the correct answer will win the prize.
If others wish to supply a prize let me know before next Wednesday and I will add additional questions, to be posted after the first one is answered.
These questions will be posted one at a time, until all prizes have been awarded.

Other posts with gifs and such are welcome during the contest. :insane:  Let's have some fun with this.

Only the 14 contestants and Flashlights will be eligible to be included in the contest.

The prize will be the Archive Edition of Golden Age Flash Volume #2

calling @flashlites  calling @Spawnfreak    calling @ADAMANTIUM   calling @aardvark88  calling @ChrispyC66

calling @Math Teacher   calling @comicdonna  calling @William-James88   calling @Warlord  calling @electricprune

calling @comicjack  calling @Comics4All  calling @comicginger1789   calling @Crops068  calling @Fan Boy

Good Luck to all!

Did someone activate the Warlord-Signal?

images.jpg.ed1214438c0daf581cc45e35fa4650ad.jpg

1 minute ago, frozentundraguy said:

Since we only have a few contestants left alive in this contest with hopes of winning. I will post those still in the running.

giphy.gif

Math Teacher is still in the running. :wishluck:

Lord help that girl she really needs a math teacher! :roflmao:

Remember tomorrow night 8 PM Central time, will will have a little quiz to see who wins the prizes. Since we have two prizes, Flash Future State #1's offered by Flashlights, and the GA Flash Volume 2 archive, the first winner gets to chose the prize of his choice. We will then have a second quiz/question to see who wins the other prize.

Remember between 8 and 9 I will post this Flash gif along with the question. First contestant back with the correct answer wins.

Good luck.

giphy.gif

Edited by frozentundraguy