• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Contest!! Starts 7-31-21. See Page 5 for Details- Prizes are free CGC grading for the winners. All boardies in good standing can enter!
4 4

196 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I listened to Green Day and watching wheel, it's all good!

It probably wasn't the smartest decision ever given the way the world is, but I just saw them in concert on the Weezer / Fallout Boy / Green Day Hella Mega Tour. Green Day, I must say, remains a fantastic stage show. And if anyone has any questions whether they're still a punk band... go see them live. Seriously.

On 8/11/2021 at 7:06 PM, Qalyar said:

It probably wasn't the smartest decision ever given the way the world is, but I just saw them in concert on the Weezer / Fallout Boy / Green Day Hella Mega Tour. Green Day, I must say, remains a fantastic stage show. And if anyone has any questions whether they're still a punk band... go see them live. Seriously.

Yes I think Dallas was one of their 1st shows, this year? I havent been passionate about anything except the comic con in 5 weeks, which I hope everyone is ok with me taking pics and doing a con thread. Itll be less celebrated given current events

But back to green day, they're very much upbeat for casual or getting pumped listening! :banana: