• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who here has never pressed a book ( or had a book pressed ) ?

69 posts in this topic

I had a book that I was going to press and grade. Was a terrible experience, partially my fault for not asking around firs and I put my trust in a truly sloppy amateur. At the end of the day, the press popped a staple on the book and the guy I trusted with it never sent it off to get graded in the six months he had he book (probably hoped I would forget it or something). Anyways the book came back with an amateur press (some colour loss from overheating) and the popped staple. I managed to get some money back and free books as apology from the guy and got rid of the book itself. It serves as a reminder to trust reputable folks and do my research.

That one book aside, I still have never subbed a raw book nor have I had any in the PC pressed.

Edited by comicginger1789

I've never pressed a book...but did book a press once.  Needed my pants done, they did a good job too! (thumbsu