• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maestro #1
1 1

11 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

I guess if I titled this thread 'Maestro #1 Variant', it would have gotten more responses.  It's a shame nobody reads comics like they used to. 

I didn’t read it but this sparked me as it’s so true. 
Speculators don’t care about substance unless there is a true passion for the art of graphic novels.

good post

Edited by Shoomanfoo

Thoughts on #2? 
It's starting to turn me off a bit.  All of the assumptions of what made him legendary originally appear to have been the cause of other characters.  

I'm worried they might ruin the character.  End of the issue was a big pffft, but clearly a red herring. 

In retrospect, I likely wouldn't have picked this up had I realized it was a 5-part mini.

Patrick

I’m enjoying it so far.   Getting some glimpses about how the Maestro was born is pretty interesting.  Also seeing that everything he told Hulk in the Future Imperfect May have been embellished a bit.   
I was surprised that Hulk doesn’t seem to recognize what’s going on.   The original meeting with the Maestro was a frightening encounter for hulk that you’d think he could see some of the evidence that he was in that timeline.    I guess so much has happened to him since then that either he’s forgotten or doesn’t really care anymore.  

excellent mini series on a character that doesn't get used a whole lot. you  honestly can't go wrong with Peter David writing a Hulk book;. i enjoyed issue # 1 and same with # 2. i look forward to the next one. There was one gripe i had. which was the standard cover for # 2 was reused art from i believe an older hulk mini or one shot.