• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question About Prescreening w/ Press
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hi

i have 25-26 books that I’d like to send out using prescreen. 3 of these books I believe would achieve the grade I am looking for after pressing out some creasing. Am I able to select individual books to be pressed using ccs or would all of the books have to be pressed as well. This would be my first use of the prescreen method and when I browsed the submission form it appeared to me that all I would have to get all the books pressed. If I only want a couple of books pressed should I do it using another company prior to submission?

Thanks 

Edited by Dimez

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, you can choose whatever services you wish for each individual book.  You can choose pressing for just one or two of them, if you wish.  You will enter each book individually on your order so when you are entering those books just be sure to choose pressing and grading as the services for those and then just grading as the service for the others.

Thanks!

So I did this and the option for prescreen isn't available to me

On 9/15/2020 at 5:39 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, you can choose whatever services you wish for each individual book.  You can choose pressing for just one or two of them, if you wish.  You will enter each book individually on your order so when you are entering those books just be sure to choose pressing and grading as the services for those and then just grading as the service for the others.

Thanks!

• Administrator

You will still have to have at least 25 books under each tier of service for the pre-screen option to come up.  So if you have some books for pressing and some for just grading, you'd have to have at least 25 in each in order for that option to come up as the system will separate those different services onto different invoices.

Thanks!