• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Laugh of the day😆😆😆
2 2

89 posts in this topic

On 11/9/2020 at 3:33 PM, Ken Aldred said:

It's a long time ago now, but, IIRC, it was musician / singer / songwriter Sheryl Crow, in the 90s, who claimed that one sheet of paper should be sufficient for anyone in any circumstance.

She was, of course, delusional. 

Is she related to the Counting Crow?

On 11/9/2020 at 3:44 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Action Comics 1 and Detective Comics 27 have been reprinted in different formats with different types of paper stock; original and Famous First Edition on newsprint, Archive Edition, Millennium Edition, as examples, which could, of course, be more-or-less effective in dealing with the same load.  Also, the Famous First Edition was a much larger book, and so a direct, one-sheet comparison would be a bit of a cheat.

A little help here, guys. I'm trying to remember the last name of that artist guy way back when. You know the guy. What's his last name again?

220px-Superboy_v1_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Speaking of laugh of the day, there was a bird in the grocery store today but didnt take a pic, too early in the morning 

Love it, Adam A.! Thank you!!!!!      Says you're a "total newbie" on your picture? 18,000 posts? Good God, man! Someone else tell Adam. Please! I ALWAYS have to play the bad guy!

No offence but this thread is pure cringe. The advice animal acne guy that hasn't been used in over 10 years, I mean, yikes. 

2 hours ago, The lips said:

About as funny as toothache! 

Two Lips, you are my hero, you sly little devil! "About as funny as a toothache!" Yer a jeenyus! You win todays prize.....and here it is- A link to a youtube video! Congratulations, my freind!

On 7/3/2021 at 2:17 AM, captain_em said:

A little help here, guys. I'm trying to remember the last name of that artist guy way back when. You know the guy. What's his last name again?

220px-Superboy_v1_1.jpg

Easy one.  From the figurework alone  it’s clearly drawn by one of the most famous of all Superman artists, Wayne Interesting.

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

Easy one.  From the figurework alone  it’s clearly drawn by one of the most famous of all Superman artists, Wayne Interesting.

I believe he attained the rank of Captain, so please show some respect. His name was Captain Interesting. 

18 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

You are awesome! AWESOME! Wayne or some other first name Awesome. Copyright that, Amigo. You heard it here first. Make sure you give me my cut. Dinga La Purecha es mastos muy bueno! 😎👍

16 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I believe he attained the rank of Captain, so please show some respect. His name was Captain Interesting. 

Captain is my name. Don't overuse it, Compadre. Lovin' and respectin' all of ya. Yer the wiskers on my cat, the nose on my dog. Amen 2 that 10 4 OJ! And a great day it is and always will be!

6 hours ago, JohnFranklin said:

Not comic related, but funny nonetheless........https://youtu.be/lhxsNXpoCZ8

I love it! I forgot how funny Ma and Pa are! I'd say thier last name but that would make me a racist. Or would that make me a kettleist. not sure. But you are todays winner, Mr. Collector Rex Harryson! Pleas continue your wonderful electroelecution lessons as the world needs you greatly because a lot of peopl on this globe are starving becaus their planes are causing too much rain and ruining crops and edible wildlife and creating more deserts that cause too much heat. Very sad state of affairs! And you, sir or maam are a hero and another wonderful bandaid to top all bandaids on these festering wounds. Well done, Sir or maam! Well done! As your reward, I shall play one of your little seen early speechis to the University of the Academy of Arts and Science- Crackatoa, Northumberland and Wales. A magnificint speech at a magficent Collage!

And you also get a shiny new pot!

Image 1 - ANTIQUE CAST IRON CAULDRON KETTLE POT LG GARDEN HALLOWEEN WICCA COWBOY CAMPING