• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You guys bag your slabs?
1 1

53 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PetuniaGrimm said:

Yeah but then I'm going to feel the need to put that long box into something so it's protected. I've got my eye on some old stock Hefty Cinch sacks that I think might just do the trick 

27 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

An then put everything in a giant vault👍👍😷🤣

Don't forget to reuse the bubble wrap they send with slabs to go around the long box first, 

I dont bag them anymore. Havent had a scratched case. I'm just careful with them and dont rub them against each other. You can see the books so much better and it feels great to hold the slab without an annoying loud plastic on it. 

21 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

An then put everything in a giant vault👍👍😷🤣

I played the line of needing to protect each new container out to it's final conclusion. At some point I will need to bag and board the Earth itself to feel truly secure about how my comics are stored. 

19 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

did you check with Hotflips?  Here's a link to standard magazine mylites.  I only looked to page 3.  If these don't fit, they may have them for slabs.

https://hotflips.com/product/mylites-2-standard-magazine-900-m2/

Someone said they weren't that clear. Not terrible, but not the best.