• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old comic book pictures you once had

124 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Don't feel bad every morning is a fog for me with this new frozen peanut butter W shots:preach:

Good point, but these silly changes are irritating as heck and go against the grain.  It takes away any simple reaction with a sense of humor...

image.png.c73f8ed71c4d4f56a29d6bbfa54f6ddf.png

Edited by Cat-Man_America

7 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Probably due to a lot of snarkiness over in the Corona Virus section in the Water Cooler...

If that's the case, then they should just put some lithium in the water cooler and be done with it.  Why punish folks in Gold?  I realize that a sense of humor is rare commodity with moderators, but really. :facepalm: 

57 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

It can get a little brutal over there. They have shut down the thread several times. There is always those one or two trolls who mess life up for everyone...

Life has been really going down hill since i was a child. I do not see these as offensive or bad taste to post this but with Dr s and cartoons getting the thumbs down the world has changed.

@Cat-Man_America @batman_fan That's me and my dad he had to find a way to put me to sleeplol

70's sissies.jpg

24 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Life has been really going down hill since i was a child. I do not see these as offensive or bad taste to post this but with Dr s and cartoons getting the thumbs down the world has changed.

@Cat-Man_America @batman_fan That's me and my dad he had to find a way to put me to sleeplol

70's sissies.jpg

I remember as a kid. My dad had an amazing wood shop on our property that he would work in when he got home from work. My mom would send me to take him a beer which she had just taken out of the fridge and opened. After a few times of this my dad told my mom to stop opening it. Saddest day of my young life. 

5 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I remember as a kid. My dad had an amazing wood shop on our property that he would work in when he got home from work. My mom would send me to take him a beer which she had just taken out of the fridge and opened. After a few times of this my dad told my mom to stop opening it. Saddest day of my young life. 

(tsk)               lol

6 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

lol 

Note: Unfortunately the laugh emoji on the right vanished overnight without justification.  Apparently someone with CGC platform management is fiddling with the controls again.  

Yep.  A few were using the feature to continually troll others.  Unfortunately, I think they may be gone for a long time, and maybe forever..   An attempt was made to get them back, and the reply didn't sound favorable.